Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grocery Store Part 1: In the Beginning

Mom: Justin...get up.
Justin: Just leave me here to die.
Mom: I am not leaving you in the parking lot of Hy-Vee to die.
Justin: It's fine. It's sunny out. My hair is big so it's like a pillow for the concrete.
Mom: Justin...get up.
Justin: This is all your fault anyway. Who says "oh I'll come over and bring you some orange juice" but in actuality comes to your door drags you out of bed and takes you to the grocery store. You didn't bring me anything, you actually brought me to the orange juice. Which by the way if you had said "Justin would you like me to drag you out of bed and force you to grocery shop?" I would have respectfully declined.
Hy-Vee Worker: mam, would you like some help?
Justin: I'm the one on the ground here.
Hy-Vee Worker: Would you like some help?
Justin: Yes...can you go buy me some orange juice?

No comments: