Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Exorcism.

Justin: How long have I been passed out?
Mom: A few hours.
Justin: You just let me sleep on the living room floor?
Mom: Let isn't the right word. Do you remember what happened?
Justin: Nope.
Mom: Well after finishing God knows how many drinks you stumbled to the living, screamed "I hate everyone" fell down and never got back up.
Justin: Sounds like me. But I still have a few questions.
Mom: Alright.
Justin: Why am I wearing these ugly necklaces and why is my forehead wet.
Mom: Funny story, after your little breakdown, the girls thought you were possessed so they covered you in rosaries and sprinkled holy water on your head...apparently Bobi carries some around with her in her purse.
Justin: Are you telling me I've been exorcised?
Mom: Yep.
Justin: Huh.
Mom: Did it work?
Justin: Fuck if I know.

No comments: