Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful.

Bobi: Who wants to start grace?
Justin: Oh I'm not doing that.
Mom: Justin...please.
Bobi: I'll start, I am thankful for all the miracles Jesus has brought to us this year...
Justin: Oh Christ...
Mom: One at a time honey.
(20 minutes later after sister, husband, 6 Nieces, and one mother have said what they are thankful for)
Bobi: And Justin What are you thankful for?
Justin: Where do I begin really? I am thankful for packing two economy size bottles of vodka for this RIVETING family get together. For the large quantity of just ass pounding animalistic sex I have had this year. And mostly that no matter how much of that sex I continue to have, I can't get pregnant so I will never have to subject anyone to the ABSOLUTE SHIT STORM that is listening to 6 children talk about how great Jesus is for 20 fucking minutes...anyone else need a refill?

No comments: